Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So Chic in a Men Outfit!

This was my Monday outfit!  Like you know I love wearing scarves but also neckties :)  So here I am displaying his tie in a chic way!  The outfit was very basic, a dress shirt, skinny jeans, heels, and a pink and navy tie.
Este fue mi vestuario del lunes!  Como sabrás me encantan las mascadas, pero también las corbatas :) Te muestro su cordata en un estilo feminino!  El vestuario fue muy básico, una camisa de vestir, pantalones pegados, zapatillas y una corbata rosa con azul.  
Shirt: Hollister   Necktie: Tommy Hilfiger   Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch   Shoes: Aldo

Thanks For Stopping By-
Besos Xox

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love it, you nailed it girl! You just gave me a great idea on how to add a touch to my office outfit. Keep up the work!!